Become a Vendor

To become a vendor we require that you fill out the vendor application and submit it back to us via email or mail


Wasatch County Event Complex
attn: Vendor Committee

345 W 600 S #500

Heber City, Utah 84032


Your request will be submitted to the vendor committee. They will then contact you with a final decision. As soon as your request is approved you may proceed with the additional permits needed.

Please be advised that Wasatch County as well as Heber City require these additional permits and information before the date of the event. We suggest printing these forms.

To submit follow the instructions stated by each individual form:

Have a Question?
Get In Touch

Follow Us

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon